You know, those plugins, themes and the WordPress core. They’re constantly needing to be updated with new features and security releases. Wait – “security releases”? Does that mean your website is not secure without updating it?
Over 30,000 websites get hacked everyday. Hackers specifically look for websites with outdated plugins, themes and WordPress core versions that have known vulnerabilities (almost 8,000) to make it easy for them to hack into your website and use it for their own purposes.
If your website is hacked, viruses can be installed on your visitors’ computers, redirects to other websites can be made and your website can be used to attack other websites. Hacker’s technology gets more advanced everyday, especially through automated methods. These hackers take advantage of vulnerabilities in sites such as insecure passwords, use of abandoned or outdated plugins and using outdated software. Don’t make it easy for hackers to break into your website.
But if you’re not in your WordPress admin panel on a frequent and regular basis, that’s a lot of work and attention away from what you want to be doing or otherwise need to be doing. That’s WHY we created this service, and have been providing it to clients for years!
We offer a simple, affordable and dependable service to keep your website backed up and updated, and we have pricing plans for almost everyone.
As of March 2016, Google reports that over 50 million website users have been greeted with some form of warning that websites visited were either trying to steal information or install malicious software. In March 2015, that number was 17 million. – securi website hacked report
- We update your Plugins, Themes and WordPress Core software every month or every week depending on the plan you choose.
- If you have any plugins or themes that should not be updated, let us know and we won’t update them.
- We use an http(s) monitoring service to check your website’s home page after updates to confirm none of the updates took down your website. (PRO Care Plan only)
- Abandoned plugins. If you have a plugin with a known vulnerability that does not have an update, we will notify you.
- All update services require a dependable backup solution, either yours or ours, because sometimes updates cause problems.
- Need a more customized solution, tell us what you need.
Let's get started
“It’s an absolute MUST to to keep your website backed up and updated in this day and age. And if you’re not doing it yourself on a regular basis, then find someone who will.”